第二局部 五年联考题汇编 2008年联考题
Passage 1 (山东省聊城市2008年高三年级模仿（四）) 完形填空
The horse and carriage is a thing of the past, but love and marriage are still with us and still closely interrelated. Most American marriages, particularly first marriages ——36—— young couples, are the result of attraction and affection ——37—— than practical considerations. In the United States, parents do not ——38—— marriages for their children. Teenagers begin ——39—— in high school and usually find mates(配偶) through their own academic and social ——40—— .
Though young people feel ——41—— to choose their friends from ——42—— groups, most choose a mate of similar background. This is due in part to parental ——43——. Parents can not spouses(配偶) for their children, but they can usually ——44—— choices by 10 disapproval of someone they consider unsuitable.
——45——, marriages between members of different groups are increasing, probably because of the greater ——46—— of today’s youth and the fact that they are restricted by ——47—— prejudices than their parents. Many young people ——48—— their home towns to attend college, serve in the armed forces, ——49—— pursue a career in a bigger city. Once away from home and family, it’s more ——50—— for them to date and marry outside their own social group.
In mobile American society, interclass ——51—— are neither nor shocking. Interfaith marriages are on the ——52—— particularly between Protestants and Catholics. On the other hand, ——53—— marriage is still very uncommon. It can be difficult for couples to from different races to find a place to live, ——54—— friendships, and raise a family. Marriages between people of different national ——55—— (but the same race and religion) have been commonplace here since colonial(殖民的) times.
36. A. involving B. linking C. connecting D. including
37. A. more B. less C. other D. rather
38. A. provide B. consider C. arrange D. admit
39. A. dating B. appointing C. engaging D. matching
40. A. positions B. customs C. contracts D. contacts
41. A. certain B. abnormal C. awkward D. free
42. A. limited B. identical C. perse D. distant
43. A. order B. ignorance C. guidance D. rudeness
44. A. force B. influence C. make D. offer
45. A. However B. Moreover C. Therefore D. Furthermore
46. A. mobility B. motive C. moral D. mission
47. A. greater B. stronger C. narrower D. fewer
48. A. desert B. leave C. escape D. remove
49. A. but B. so C. or D. and
50. A. difficult B. likely C. important D. risky
51. A. communications B. marriages C. exchanges D. associations
52. A. edge B. decline C. rise D. air
53. A. international B. interstate C. internet D. interracial
54. A. keep up B. bring up C. put up D. turn up
55. A. source B. origin C. resource D. standard
答案 36.A 37.D 38.C 39.A 40.D 41.D 42.C 43.C 44.B 45.A 46.A 47.D 48.B 49.C 50.B 51.B 52.C 53.D 54.A 55.B
1 2 3 下一页