第一局部 七年高考题荟萃 2011年高考题
It has been argued by some that gifted children should be grouped in special classes. The __1____is based on the belief that in regular classes these children are held back in their intellectual (智力的) growth by___2___situations that has designed for the ____3___children.
There can be little doubt that___4____classes can help the gifted children to graduate earlier and take their place in life sooner. However, to take these____5____ out of the regular classes was created serious problems.
I observed a number of___6___students who were taken out of a special class and placed in___7____class. In the special class, they showed little ability to use their own judgment, relying__8___on their teachers’ directions. In the regular class, having no worry about keeping up, they began to reflect___9___on many problems. Some of which were not on the school program.
Many are concerned that gifted children become___10____ and lose interest in learning. However, this___11____is more often from parents and teachers than from students, and some of these___12___simply conclude that special classes should be set up for those who are ___13___. Some top students do feel bored in class, but why they___14_____so goes far beyond the work they have in school. Studies have shown that to be bored is to be anxious. The gifted child who is bored is an___15____ child.
1. A. principle B. theory C. arguments D. classification
2. A. designing B. grouping C. learning D. living
3. A. smart B. curious C. mature D. average
4. A. regular B. special C. small D. creative
5. A. children B. programs C. graduates D. designs
6. A. intelligent B. competent C. ordinary D. independent
7. A. separate B. regular C. new D. boring
8. A. specially B. slightly C. wrongly D. heavily
9. A. directly B. clearly C. voluntarily D. quickly
10. A. doubted B. bored C. worried D. tired
11. A. concern B. conclusion C. reflection D. interest
12. A. students B. adults C. scholars D. teachers
13. A. talented B. worried C. learned D. interested
14. A. believe B. think C. say D. feel
15. A. outstanding B. intelligent C. anxious D. ordinary
答案：CCDBA ABDCB ABADC
1 2 下一页