第二局部 五年联考题汇编 2010年联考题
Passage 1 (广东省茂名市第十中学2010届高三第一次模仿) 完形填空
Scientific experiments can sometimes go wrong and when they do them, results may range from the disastrous to the troubling. One such 21 took place in South America about fifty 22 ago. Whether its 23 consequences will cause serious damage or nothing more than a small trouble still remains to be seen.
The story began in 1956 when an American scientist working in Brazil decided to solve the problem of 24 the productivity of that country’s bees. He imported a very 25 type of African bee from Tanzania and mated（交配） it with the more easy-going native variety to produce a new kind of bees. The new bees worked harder and produced twice as much honey. It seemed that Professor Kerr, for that was the scientist’s name , was entirely 26 .
Then things began to go wrong. For some 27 as yet unseen, but perhaps as a result of something in their environment, the new bees began to 28 extremely attacking personalities. They became bad-tempered and easy to be 29 , attacked the native bees and 30 them from their living places.
21. A. disaster B. accident C. incident D. experiment
22. A. days B. weeks C. months D. years
23. A. last B. final C. total D. first
24. A. increasing B. reducing C. making D. controlling
25. A. passive B. active C. native D. primitive
26. A. careful B. grateful C. successful D. successless
27. A. reason B. excuse C. cause D. explanation
28. A. stop B . develop C. accept D. receive
29. A. hungry B. angry C. heavy D. terrible
30. A. took B. drove C. chased D. killed
答案 21-25 DDBAB 26-30 CABBB
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 下一页