第一局部 七年高考题荟萃 2009年高考题
Passage 1 (2009·上海卷) 完型填空
Most people believe they don’t have much imagination. They are 50 .Everyone has imagination, but most of us, once we become adults, forget how to 51 it. Creativity isn’t always 52 with great works of art or ideas. People at work and in their free time 53 think of creative ways to solve problems. Maybe you have a goal to achieve, a tricky question to answer or you just want to expand your mind! Here are three techniques to help you.
Making connections This technique involves taking 54 ideas and trying to find links between them. First, think about the problem you have to solve or the job you need to do. Then find an image, word, idea or object, for example, a candle. Write down all the idea/words 55 with candles: light, fire, matches, wax, night, silence, etc. Think of as many as you can. The next stage is to relate the 56 to the job you have to do. So imagine you want to but a friend an original 57 ; you could buy him tickets to match or take him out for the night.
NO limits! Imagine that normal limitations don’t 58 . You have as much time/space/money, etc. as you want. Think about your goal and the new 59 .If your goal is to learn to ski, 60 , you can now practise skiing every day of your life （because you have the time and the money）. Now 61 this to reality. Maybe you can practise skiing ever day in December, or every Monday in January.
Be someone else! Look at the situation from a 62 point of view. Good businessmen use this technique in trade, and so do writes. Fiction writers often imagine they are the 63 in their books. They ask question: What does this character want? Why can’t she get it? What changes must she make to get what she wants? If your goal involves other people, put yourself in their 64 . The best fishermen think like fish!
50. A. wrong B. unbelievable C. reasonable D. realistic
51. A. put up with B. catch up with C. make use of D. keep track of
52. A. equipped B. compared C. covered D. connected
53. A. skillfully B. routinely C. vividly D. deeply
54. A. familiar B. unrelated C. creative D. imaginary
55. A. presented B. marked C. lit D. associated
56. A. ideas B. ambitions C. achievement D. technique
57. A. experience B. service C. present D. object
58. A. work B. last C. exist D. change
59. A. possibilities B. limitations C. tendency D. practice
60. A. in fact B. in particular C. as a whole D. for example
61. A. devote B. adapt C. lead D. keep
62. A. private B. global C. different D. practical
63. A. positions B. dreams C. images D. directions
64. A. positions B. dreams C. images D. directions
答案 50.A 51.C 52.D 53.B 54.B 55.D 56.A 57.C 58.C 59.A 60.D 61.B 62.C 63.D 64.A
1 2 下一页