答案：[A卷: ] 
1. A Get some small change.
2. B Buying a gift for a child.
3. A Taking photographs.
4. B He can provide little useful information.
5. D He knows his own limitations.
6. C Her gym exercise has yielded good results.
7. D The professor's suggestion is constructive.
8. A Indifferent
9. C He has to work during the day.
10. B Learn date processing.
11. C Every Monday, lasting for 12 weeks.
12. A What to bring for registration.
13. D A financial trader.
14. B He considers cooking creative.
15. D It can be a good thing.
16. C. Life was not possible in outer space.
17. C. It has a large ocean under its surface.
18. A. Light is not an essential element to it.
19. B What Dr. Meyer's instructions exactly were
20. D She askes them to repeat what they are supposed to do.
21. A It lacks the stability of the printed word.
22. C Challenging work.
23. A Many tedious jobs continue to be done manually.
24. D Give them responsibilities as part of a team.
25. B They concern a small number of people only.
34. Descriptive writing in the humanities, particularly in literature, is often mixed with critical writing.
35. It tells the reader how to do something. For example, explaining the technique used to shoot a film.
36. Authors may actually use more than one type of technique in a given piece of informational writing.