1.A Her daughters’ repeated complaints
2.D People haven’t yet reached agreement on its definition
3.C can realize what is important in life
4.A it seriously affected family relationships
6.B His family had intervened(干预)
7.B curb his desire for online gaming
8. had an Internet Addiction
9. for professional help
10. online dating
11. C) He cannot get access to the assigned book.
12. A) She will drive the man to the supermarket.
13. C) Tidy up the place.
14. A) The talks can be held any day except this Friday.
15. A) He understands the woman’s feelings.
16. D) She has to invite David to the party.
17. C) Many students find Prof. Johnson’s lectures boring.
18. D) Assemble a computer
19. B) It requires him to work long hours.
20. D) It demands physical endurance and patience.
21. D) In a hotel.
22. B) Paying attention to every detail.
23. A) The pocket money British children get.
24. C) It often rises higher than inflation.
25. B) Pay for small personal things.
26. B) District managers
27. D) The important part played by district managers
28. B) Fifty percent of them were female
29. B) He was not gender sensitive
30. C) Ask to see the manager politely but firmly
31. D) You can’t tell how the person on the line is reacting
32. D) Stick to the point
33. B) Architect
34. A) Do some volunteer work.
35. C) A baby-sitter is no replacement for a mother.
44. he has found out how it works and learnt to use it appropriately
45. by trying it out and seeing whether it works, by gradually changing it and refining it
46. including many of the concepts that the schools think only they can teach him
47. G incredibly
48. K replace
49. J reduced
50. L sense
51. H powering
52. D exceptions
53. E expand
54. O vast
55. F historic
56. I protect
57. C) Its ability to ward off disasters is incredible.
58. A) Data for analyzing the cause of the crash.
59. C) The early models often got damaged in the crash.
60. C) To make them easily identifiable.
61. A) There is still a good chance for their being recovered.
62. B) It is based on the concept of positive thinking
63. A) Encouraging positive thinking may do more harm than good
64. B) You are pointing out the errors he has committed
65. C) Forcing a person to think positive thoughts may lower their self-esteem
66. B) Meditation may prove to be a good form of psychotherapy
1 2 3 下一页