Questions 26 to 28 are based on the passage you have just heard.
26. [A] The degree of violence in programs is too high.
[B] There shouldn’t be any commercials on television.
[C] Watching too much television is undesirable for children.
[D] Television programs in the United States are of low quality.
27. [A] A recreational program.[B] An educational program.
[C] A program for cartoons.[D] A program for commercials.
28. [A] They will become inactive and dull.
[B] They will not go to cinemas as often.
[C] They will forget to do their homework.
[D] They will imitate what they see in the programs.
Questions 29 to 31 are based on the passage you have just heard.
29. [A] Different kinds of crimes.
[B] Increasingly high crime rate in the U.S.
[C] Seasonal changes in the natural environment.
[D] The relations between changes in the season and crime patterns.
30. [A] February. [B] May. [C] July. [D] August.
31. [A] Few people get married in June.
[B] Most people read serious books in summer.
[C] More people have mental problems in June than in other months.
[D] One is most likely to make the best performance on examinations in summer.
Questions 32 to 35 are based on the passage you have just heard.
32. [A] It is harmful to the body only.
[B] It is good to personal relationship.
[C] It is harmful to the body and mind.
[D] It is a good change after idling for a long time.
33. [A] Personal relationships should come after one’s job.
[B] People should care more about their personal relationships and relaxation.
[C] When a job is very important, relaxation should be forgotten.
[D] Personal relationships can help people do their jobs well.
34. [A] He should relax and have a chat with friends while working.
[B] He should not relax until he finishes his work.
[C] He should play hard to fully relax himself.
[D] He should shift some of his work to his colleagues.
35. [A] Work and play are different activities.
[B] Work and play should be combined together.
[C] People should play more and work less.
[D] People should work more and play less.