1. A. noodles B. rice and noodles C. rice and meat D. meat and noodles
2.A. A dog B. A cat C. A horse D. A fish
3.A. By bus B. By car C. By bike D. On foot
4.A. 7:50 B. 8:00 C. 8:05 D. 8:10
5.A. Friday B. Saturday C. Thursday D. Wednesday
1. A. Kate is good at playing basketball.
B. Kate likes playing basketball.
C. Kate hates playing basketball.
D. Kate is a basketball player.
2.A. Tom is interested Mary’s book.
B. Tom’s story-book is very interesting.
C. Mary likes reading Tom’s story book very much..
D. Mary’s book is as interesting as Tom’s.
3.A. She can remember everything.
B. Her memory is very good.
C. Her memory isn’t very good.
D. Please don’t remember her.
4.A. I heard from my parents last month.
B. I wrote a letter to my parents last month.
C. My parents heard from once.
D. My parents got a letter from me.
5.A. I do well in English.
B. I don’t do well in English.
C. I like English very much.
D. I’m not from England.
C.听短文,判断下列句子是否正确,正确的写 “T”,错误的写 “F” (5’)
1. The library is open 8 hours a day.
2. Students can borrow(借)all the books from the library.
3. Students can keep books for at least two weeks.
4. If a student doesn’t return the books on time(按时), he has to buy the books.
5. Students can’t take food and drinks into the library.
1. Ask the boy not to make any ________. I can’t fall asleep.(入睡)
A. voice B. noise C. sound D. sounds
2. I wrote ___________ passage in English class yesterday.
A. an eight-hundred-word B. an eight-hundred words
C. a eight-hundred-words D. a eight-hundred words
3. An old friend of my sister’s always helps my brother and ______ with _________ lessons.
A. I … our B. me … ourselves C. I … my D. me … our
4. Simon heard his neighhour ________ for help at night.
A. calls B. call C. calling D. to call
5. It’s cold here. Please keep the window __________.
A. close B. closed C. closing D. closes
6. _____ your brother _______ his holidays in Beijing next years?
A. Is … going to spend B. Is … spending C. Do … spend D. Does … spend
7. ___________ nice the watch is !
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
8. Let’s get __________ it and have a look.
A. close B. be close C. close to D. be close t o
9. ________ you afraid of __________ late for school?
A. Do … be B. Are … be C. Do … being D. Are … being
10. It’s important _________ with fire.
A. to careful B. being carefully C. to being careful D. to be careful
11. A: __________ do you have a bath in winter?
B: Once three days.
A. How long B. How often C. How soon D. How many
12. ____________! It’s getting dark.
A. Be careful B. Hurry up C. Don’t hurry D. Don’t worry
13. A: ______________
B: Never mind. What can I do for you?
A. Don’t rush. B. Sorry to trouble you. C. Can I help you. D. No hurry.
14. He makes his class _________, so he always makes the students ____________.
A. interesting … laughing B. interested … laugh C. interesting … laugh D. interested … laughing
15. When the house is on fire, the firemen let people _________ the fire.
A. to keep away from B. keeping away from C. go into D. keep away from
It is Sunday morning. The students are going to the 1 . Lily and Lucy like animals 2 . They get up very 3 in the morning. After 4 they go to school. The students 5 at the school gate. They go there 6 . Miss Gao goes 7 them.
There are many kinds of 8 in the zoo. The biggest one is 9 . But they can’t see any cats.
The students 10 the zoo at four in the afternoon. Lily and Lucy get home at about five. They have a very good time.
1. A. cinema B. zoo C. factory D. hospital
2. A. very well B. very good C. very much D. very nice
3. A. early B. late C. earlier D. later
4. A. supper B. lunch C. breakfast D. meal
5. A. see B. watch C. look D. meet
6. A. by foot B. on foot C. by feet D. on feet
7. A. for B. and C. with D. of
8. A. animals B. birds C. cats D. boats
9. A. a monkey B. a bird C. a tiger D. an elephant
10. A. get to B. go to C. leave D. like
In some parts of the world there are large deserts. There are no trees and no water there. Travelers must take food and water with them. The only animal that can walk through the desert is the camel. It can go without food or water for a long time and it can carry heavy things. People call the camel “the ship of the desert”. The camel’s humps(驼峰)hold fat, and its stomach(胃)holds water in twelve deep pockets. Each pocket has a mouth which closes, and the food does not mix(混合) with the water. When the camel wants some water, it can get it out of the pockets. The camel’s food is grass and leaves of trees.
1. Camels can walk through the desert because they don’t drink or eat.
2. People call the camels “the ship of desert”, because all camels all camels can swim in the desert.
3. All camels have less than three humps.
4. Every camel, even the young, has got twelve pockets in its stomach.
5. Camels eat only grass.
One day an old man is selling(卖) a big elephant. A young man comes to the elephant and begins to look at it slowly. The old man goes up to him and says in his ear, “Don’t say anything about the elephant before I sell it. Then I will give you twenty dollars.” “All right,” says the young man. After the old man sells the elephant, he gives the young man twenty dollars and says, “Now, can you tell me how you found the elephant’s bad ears?” “I didn’t find the bad ears,” says the young man. “Then why are you looking at the elephant slowly?” asked the old man. The young man answers, “Because I have never seen an elephant before, and I want to know what it looks like.”
1. ________ the elephant.
A. The young man sells B. The old man sells
C. The two men sell D. The old man buys
2. The young man is looking at the elephant slowly. He wants to find out ___________.
A. which foot of the elephant is bad B. how heavy it is
C. which ear of the elephant is bad D. what it looks like
3. The young man ______________.
A. knows the elephant has bad ears B. wants on buy the elephant
C. looks after the elephant D. gets some money from the old man 4. The young man ______________.
A. is not interested in elephants B. knows what an elephant looks like
C. has seen some elephants before D. has never seen an elephant before 5. Hearing what the young man said, the old man will probably(很可能)be ____________.
A. angry B. happy C. dangerous D. hungry
A: Thank you for your coming first. 1 ?
B: I’m fourteen.
A: You’re so young, but you’re very helpful. 2 .
B: On the eleventh of May.
A: 3 ?
B: When the man was crossing the street, a car hit him and I was just there.
A: 4 ?
B: Of course not.
A: 5 ?
B: I called the police and the police car arrived quickly. We sent the man to hospital at once. He was saved at last.
A: You’re brave enough. We’ll reward you.
A. Were you afraid?
B. What did you see?
C. How old are you?
D. When did you see the accident?
E. What did you do then?
________1. A friend of him went to America last week.
A B C D
________2. Did you work out it at last just now?
A B C D
________3. Each of the students have a new desk.
A B C D
________4. Please not put your socks in your shoes.
A B C D
________5. Did he do something for his own safety?
A B C D
1. I take my dog out for a walk __________(one) a day.
2. There’s somebody ________(hide) behind the door.
3. Sandy does her homework ________(careful) than Tom.
4. There are many tall ________ on both sides of the street.(build)
5. Why does she look ________ today? What’s the matter?(worry)
6. He is old enough. He can do it by __________.(he)
7. It’s great _______ to play with my pet.(funny)
8. Please write a short passage about your dog at _______ 100 words.(little)
9. Many _________ come to visit the Great Wall every year.(visit)
10. Don’t climb over the wall. Look! It says, “It’s ________”(safe)
1. She found it interesting to listen to music.(同义句)
She ______ ______ ________ music.
2. Maybe you can find it somewhere.(否定句)
Perhaps you ______ ______ ________ __________.
3. You must look after your pet.(提问)
________ ________ you __________?
4. There’s a little milk in the bottle. (提问)
______ _______ _______ _____ there in the bottle?
5. The weather is very bad today.(改为感叹句)
_______ bad ________ it ______ today!
6. Did you hear from your parents last week?(同义句)
Did you______ _______ _______ from your parents last week?
1、 Andy 想