1. A. forget B. her C. work D. nurse
2. A. these B. father C. think D. mouths
3. A. any B. catch C. black D. stamp
4. A. book B. good C. food D. classroom
5. A. pens B. teachers C. apples D. cats
6. How many ____________ (猴子) does the zoo have ?
7. He listens to the teacher as ___________(仔细) as his cousin.
8. The old man lived in a __________(not quiet) street, so he couldn’t sleep well every day.
9. W___________ (the fourth day in a week) is my busiest day.
10. My ideal school starts at 9:00 a.m. and f_________ at 3:00 p.m..
11、Look! One of the children __________(swim)in the lake.
12、Lily is much __________(health) than her sister.
13、They _________(fly) to the UK, didn’t they ?
14、Is _________(eat) too much good or bad for your body ?
15、Mr. Lee _______________ (give) us a talk on the history of China tomorrow, isn’t he?
16.--- Could you help me , please ?
A. Yes , please . B. Yes , I could. C. Yes, I can. D. You’re welcome .
17.There is _____________sheep on the hill .
A. little B. a few C. a little D. few
18.There is ______ “h ” , ______ “o”，_______“u ” and ______ “r ”
in the word “hour ”.
A. an ; an ; a ; an B. a; an; a; a C. a; an ; an; a D. an; an ; an ; an
19.---I had a really good weekend at my uncle’s.
A. Oh, that’s very nice of you. B. Congratulations.
C. It’s a pleasure. D. Oh, I’m glad to hear that.
20.---Can I get you a cup of tea?
A. That's very nice of you B. With pleasure
C. You can, please D. Thank you for the tea
21---Does she work here?
---No, but these days she _____ here.
A. helps B. help C. is helping D. helping
22. ---__________ today! ---Yes. Shall we have a picnic in the open air?
A. What fine weather is B. How fine weather it is
C. What a fine weather it is D. How fine the weather is
23. I _____tired yesterday, so I ________ go shopping with her.
A. am, don’t B. was, am not C. was, didn’t D. am, am not
24. ---Could you get to the park before 3 o’clock?
---__________. I’ll still be at the meeting then.
A. I think so B. Yes, I could C. I’m afraid not D. I’m afraid so
25. Miss Gao is ________teacher. She teaches _____ English.
A. our, my B. us, me C. us, our D. our, us
You’re an excellent person. I am sure your new job will be a great success.
Best wishes from
Wish you every success in your exams. We’ll be thinking of you.
All our love,
Granny & Grandpa
People like you make the world brighter with the special things you do.
Hoping that good health will soon be yours.
With very best wishes from
everyone at Better Books
To dear ____E______
Life is boring without you. Hurry back.
26_____________________ Simon is working in another city for four weeks.
27 __________________ Mary is in hospital.
28 __________________John has just started a new job.
29 __________________Karen will start her final exams next week.
30 __________________Ann cleaned her friend's house when her friend was on holiday.