(1) 字母：(大小写)辨认、书写顺序 : Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz.
(2)元音字母：A a , Ee, Ii, Oo, Uu
Aa Hh Jj Kk Ee Bb Cc Dd Gg Pp Tt Vv Ii Yy
Oo Uu Qq Ww Ff Ll Mm Nn Ss Xx Zz Rr
(3)书写容易错误的字母：E , F , G, M, N, d, i, p, q, x, y.
(4)字母代表的专有名词：BBC, NBA, UN, UK，ABC，USA, am, pm, kg, cm, 等。
基数词: One, two, three, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten , eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen… twenty, twenty-one… thirty, forty, fifty… eighty, ninety, one/a hundred , one/a hundred and one… two hundred.
序数词: first , second , third , fourth , fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth… twentieth, twenty-first, twenty-second, twenty-third, twenty-four…thirtieth, fortieth, fiftieth… eightieth, ninetieth…
1) What’s thirty plus forty? It’s seventy.
2) What’s your telephone number? My telephone number is 83555723.
3) What time is it ? It’s half past ten.
What’s the time? It’s ten thirty.
4) When do you usually get up ? At six thirty-five.
5) How old are you? I’m twelve.
6) How much is it / are they ? It ‘s / They’re 50 yuan.
7) How many cars do you have ? I have 6 cars.
8) How many birds can you see in the tree? I can see 3.
9) How many dolls are there on the bed? There is one/a doll.
10) How many dolls are there on the bed? There are four dolls.
11) Which floor do you live on? I live on the fifth floor.
12) Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the History Museum?
Yes, go down this street, then turn left at the third crossing….
13) Who’s the fifth girl from the right? She’s my cousin.
14)When’s your birthday? It’s on the ninth of April.
注意： 数词的应用; 不可数名词及它的量的表示方法;many与much在用法上的区别;some 和 any在用法上的区别;there is/are与have/has在用法上的区别.
colours: red, yellow, brown, blue, orange, black, white, grey, (pink) (purple) (golden) (dark blue) (light blue).
1) What colour is your coat? It’s ...
What colour are…? They’re…
2) What’s your favourite colour? My favourite colour is …
3)What colour do you like best?
year, season( spring, summer, autumn, winter) ,
month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September,
October, November, December.
Week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Day: 1st May (the first of May), May 2nd ( May the second)
Time: (an) hour, minute, second
10:05 (five past ten, ten o five)
10:10 (ten past ten, ten ten)
10:15 (a quarter past ten, ten fifteen)
10:30 (half past ten, ten thirty)
10:45 (a quarter to eleven, ten forty-five)
11:00 (eleven o’clock)
1) How old is your mother? She’s thirty-six years old.
2) How many months are there in a year? There are 12.
3) When’s your birthday? My birthday is on 15th January ( the fifteenth of January).
4) When do you get up? I get up at six o’clock.
5) When’s spring in China? It’s in March, April and May.
When does spring last? It lasts for 3 months from March to May.
6) What time is it? It’s a quarter to nine.
food : meat, rice, fish, bread, egg, hamburger, biscuit, sandwich, pie, noodles, dumpling, mooncake, ice-cream, hot dog…
drinks : water, milk ,orange juice , coffee, tea, soft drinks …
fruits: apple, orange, banana, grape, pineapple, mango, lemon, watermelon,peach, strawberry
1) Would you like something to drink/eat? Yes, I’d like some…No, thanks .
2) Would you like to eat/drink…? I’d like to eat/drink…No, thanks .
3) What’s your favourite food/drink/fruit? My favourite food/drink/fruit is …
4) Could I have some…? Yes, please .
clothes: hat, cap, coat, shirt , T-shirt, skirt, dress, sweater, jacket, trousers, socks, shoe,jeans, shorts,blouse, tie, costume,belt, gloves, scarf
put on(wear) / take off
所属关系: 形容词性的物主代词:my, your, his, her, its, our, your, their
名词性的物主代词: mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, yours,theirs
1) Whose shoes are these? They’re mine. They’re Tom’s .
2) Is this /that/it your book? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t.
3) Is this pencil yours? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t.
4) Are these /those/they your coats and trousers? Yes, they are. No, they aren’t.
5) Are those clothes theirs? Yes, they are. No, they aren’t.
6) This is my hat. That hat is his.
注意： 名词单，复数;物主代词(名词性的物主代词，形容词性的物主代词);名词所有格，如：Tom’s , my father’s , the teachers’.
Toys: doll, toy, puppet, puzzle, balloon, mask , yo-yo, kite…
文具: desk, book, bag ,pen, pencil, pencil-box, ruler, chair, ball,rubber, sharpener,
stapler, crayon, copybook, bookmark, notebook, ….
存在的位置 : in, on, under, beside, behind, in front of, at the back of , in the front of , in the middle of, between, in the center of … ).
1) There is a cup of tea on the table.
2) There are some oranges in the fridge.
3) Is there any milk in the glass? Yes, there is. No, there isn’t.
4) Are there any oranges in the fridge? Yes, there are. No, there aren’t.
5) What’s under the desk? There is an orange . / There are some oranges.
words: table, clock, brush, telephone, light, computer, fridge, glass, knife,
bottle, box, plate, photo, fax, radio, purse, fan, tape, cup, watch, bookcase,
bed, fork, basket, umbrella, TV, spoon, cupboard, bowl, telephone, sofa, lamp…
特点: big, small, heavy, light, white, black, old, new, beautiful, cute, tall, short, strong, nice, good, bad, lovely…
形状：shape ,star, rectangle, diamond ,triangle ,square ,circle
1)This is a new table. / This table is new.
2)That’s a nice telephone. / That telephone is new .
3) These are forks . Those are spoons .
4) What shape is the table ? It’s an oval /a rectangle /square …
words(animals): cat, dog, duck, fish, sheep, bird, panda, monkey, rabbit, chick, tiger, lion, pig, cow , mouse (mice), bear, elephant, grasshopper, ant, butterfly…
生活地点：at home, on a farm, in /at a zoo …
相关句型：What animal do you like best ? 描述动物特点
words: tree, grass,flower, leaf (leaves) …
buildings: hospital, park, house, library, museum, office, farm, post office, bank,
police station, train station, airport, shop center, supermarket, theatre, snackbar,
restaurant, countryside, school, classroom, computer room, toilet, music
room, house: bathroom, living-room, sitting-room, bedroom, kitchen, garden…
房子的基本构造： door, gate, wall, window, floor…
1) Where do you study at/ in ? I study at Nan Changjie Primary School.
2) Where does your mother work at/ in ? She works at a hospital.
3) Let’s meet at the gate of the park.
4) My brother is playing in the garden.
body: head, hair, eye, nose, ear, mouth, neck, shoulder, hand, finger,foot(feet) ,toe…
外貌: fat, thin, tall, short, strong, beautiful, nice, old, young, round face, two big blue eyes, long hair, short hair, black hair ,white hair…形容词比较级
1) I’m /You’re /He’s/She’s /We’re /They’re (not) tall.
2) Is he/she tall or short? He’s /She’s tall (short).
3) I’m taller than…/ I’m as old as…/ My hair is longer than…/
4) I/We/They/You have (got) black hair.
5) He/She has ( got ) a round face.
6) Does he/ she have…?Yes, he/she does. No, he/she doesn’t.
7)Has he/she got long hair ? Yes, he/she has.No, he/she hasn’t.
注意：描述人的外貌时，have与has用法上的区别; 形容原级和比较级词的用法，如 :tall, short, old, young, black , long…
age, year, address, e-mail address, hobby,
hobby: collecting stamps(coins) , going swimming… doing sth.副词原级和比较级的用法
1) How old are you ? I’m thirteen years old.
2) I’m a thirteen-year old boy.
3) What’s your address? I live at No.48 Renmin Road.
4) What’s your e-mail address? My e-mail address is 123VIP@126.com.
5) What’s your hobby? My hobby is going running. Or : I like going running.
6) I /You/ They like music.
7) He likes traveling.
8) Do you like reading? Yes, I do. No, I don’t.
9) Does he /she like playing basketball? Yes, he/she does. No, he/she doesn’t.
10)Does he jump high? Yes. Does he jump higher than…
注意： 描述个人的喜好时：名词和动词- ing 形式作宾语; 主语是第三人称单数时一般现在时动词的变化。
1)直接加ing ，如： open-o